Join us for this 2-day fun and educational event! Whether you own a Handi Quilter machine or you have been thinking about purchasing one, you will not want to miss out on this event. Handi Quilter's national educator, Diane Henry, will be here to teach four different technique classes over the 2-days. Come take one class or all four classes. Cost: $30.00 per class
Friday, January 26, Open House with Diane Henry (complimentary) Call shop to RSVP 571-222-7759
Saturday, January 27, 10:00am-12:00pm Fast, Fun, & Fabulous Free Motion
Saturday, January 27, 2:00pm-4:00pm Feather Foundations
Sunday, January 28, 10:00am-12:00pm New Kids on the Block (Rulers)
Sunday, January 28, 2:00pm-4:00pm You can do that on a Longarm, too?!
*Sign up for all four classes and receive a complimentary gift!
Fast, Fun, & Fabulous Free Motion Quilting
- How to develop an inventory of free motion designs
- Proper scaling and spacing of design elements
- Edge to edge free motion quilting
- Adjusting your quilting path to create your own new design
- Using Micro Handles for free-motion control
- Basic feather spines and stitching paths
- Fitting feathers within a geometric space
- Feathered borders
- Using feathers in an overall design
New Kids On The Block
- Customize your quilt with crosshatching and straight-line quilting from every angle
- Develop an inventory of arc designs you'll love
- Perfect pebbles are now in reach
- Reshape the clamshell for an updated modern look
- Learn about how stitch-in-the-ditch quilting can be both fun and easy to do!
You Can Do That On A Longarm, Too?!
- "Slap-li-que" and strip-piecing-as-you-quilt
- Couching and embellishment
- Creating faux chenille
- Applying binding with the longarm
- Parade of projects